Accessibility Tools


Pay Your Bill Online

Only for Patients of Independence Women’s Clinic

If I am not a current patient in your office, can I still have a 3D/4D ultrasound?

If you are not a current patient in our office for your pregnancy, we can still perform a 3D/4D ultrasound. We require a letter from your current obstetrician stating your name, date of birth and the date of your routine diagnostic ultrasound which is usually performed at 18-20 weeks gestation.

What hospitals does Independence Women's Clinic have privileges at?

Our providers currently have privileges at Centerpoint Medical Center located in Independence, Missouri.

Are you accepting new patients?

Yes, we are accepting new patients.

I have Family Medical Leave/Short Term Disability papers to be completed. What is the process for that and how long does it take for the papers to be completed?

Family Medical Leave and/or Short Term Disability papers can be dropped off at the front desk, mailed or faxed to the office. It takes approximately 5 working days to have them completed. Once they are completed, you may pick them up or we can mail them. There is a $20 completion fee that must be paid prior to the office accepting the forms. We accept cash, Visa or MasterCard.

Do you accept patients that do not have health insurance?

Our office accepts patients without health insurance as self-pay patients. This means the fees are due at the time of service. The amount of the fees depends on the service provided.

If I have an emergency after hours, is there a physician available?

There is a physician on call for emergencies after hours. If you have a non-emergent issue, we request you call back during normal business hours. There may be a charge for calls after 10 pm.

Will you file my health insurance claims for me?

As a courtesy to our patients, we will file claims to your primary and secondary insurance companies. Any remaining balance after the claim is final with insurance is the patient responsibility.

Can a Nurse Practitioner see me for my gynecological issues and annual check-ups? What is the difference between a nurse and a nurse practitioner?

A Nurse Practitioner is a Registered Nurse with advanced education and in most cases a Master's Degree in Nursing. The advanced education allows them to make medical diagnoses, order diagnostic tests and prescribe medication all while working closely with a physician. Nurse Practitioners are certified in their clinical speciality and are licensed through the state they practice in. Our nurse practitioners at Independence Women's Clinic are certified as Women's Health Nurse Practitioners and have masters degrees in Nursing.